1. The royal baby was born! She is named Charlotte, and I don’t know about you, but my roommate is thrilled.
2. Personally, I only have three more days of classes , and I could not be more excited to finish my second semester of sophomore year!
3. I’m still working my way through “The Time Machine” by H. G. Wells. Sadly, final assignments have consumed my life, but I will get back to furiously turning the pages in one week.
4. Here’s a list of the most popular books of 2014. Check it out to add some great reads to your list. My mom suggested “The Nightingale” to me a couple months ago, and I can’t wait to pick it up.
6. Yesterday was May 4, therefore there were many amazing “May the Fourth be with you” graphics. Here’s one I really liked.
— Smokey Loves Weed (@420iloveweed) May 4, 2015
7. There are people in the world who love you, even if they don’t show you everyday. When you’re having a tough day, remember someone cares.